Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Little Things

I love that I'm noticing more of the little things lately. I have was having "one of those days" the other day and I wasn't in a bad mood just not in a great mood. So while we were out running errons we met up with Holly, Wayne and the kids to say hi for a few minutes. As soon as we walk into the restaurant we hear this little voice yelling "Uncle Tony Aunt Sunny Uncle Tony Aunt Sunny!" and his little arm waving in the air at us. Then here comes Ally running towards us and Kaden following right behind to give us hugs. I instantly forgot about what was wrong earlier because now I was more than happy just sitting with the kids coloring and practicing colors with Kaden and coloring with Ally while she tole me about her totally new pink with sparkles swim suit she got. ( In her words) Then we all decided to go to Costco and Ally wanted to ride with us over. While we were in the car she was telling us how much she loves us. Tony asked her if she loves him more then me and you can tell she didn't want to hurt his feelings so she says "Well Uncle Tony I love you medium but I love Aunt Sunny large size". We couldn't help but laugh! Days like this are some of the best memories and if these things make me this happy I can't wait to see what it will be like when we have our own kids.

1 comment:

  1. Sunny,
    I really enjoy reading your blogs. They make me smile and sometimes i even laugh out loud.
    Thank you for sharing your experiences and thoughts. LOL- this time thus "LOL" means "lots of love"...
    Take care. Looking forward to reading more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete