Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Feeling Old

I usually am not to excited for my birthday ( which is on the 31st) because I'm not to excited about getting older. Then today I realized I felt a whole lot older than the 27 I'm turning. My partners and I were called to a mountain rescue today and it was 108 degrees out. Luckily I sweet talked one of the officers into driving us up the mountain as far as his vehicle would go. Even with him driving us up we still had to hike a little ways carrying our equipment. All of us were pretty worn out by the end of this call. Once we got back to the station I sat down and realized how old I felt because of how tired I was. Then this evening I went and made my bed and was going to go ahead and lay down and I looked at the clock and it was only 8:15 pm and then I really felt old. Oh well I don't care we worked hard today! But I did decide to stay up a little longer to prevent the teasing from the other guys. At least I have three days off to rest back up though!

No comments:

Post a Comment