Sunday, June 26, 2011

It will change.....right?

I always say if I didn't have bad luck I would have no luck at all. I know this isn't totally true but some days it does feel like it. People at work tease me that I have a poo magnet. Some call it a poo magnet some call it a black cloud, either way it seems to follow me. At this point it has followed me so long I just try and laugh it off. There is always that one little thing that I can't seem to laugh off.......a baby. Tony and I have been trying for a baby for four years with no luck. We have been through all of the testing, which by the way is not an easy thing. I have been put on oral fertility medications with no luck. We have also done fertility treatments with medications and shots, with no luck. I always ask myself, it will change...right? I can only hope. This is something that has been the most difficult thing we have ever had to deal with in our entire life. Now we are at a cross road of do we continue fertility treatments, do we adopt, or do we say it's over and say this is how things are supposed to be. If we continue fertility treatments or adopt we will need money for it. Which as a firefighter and an EMT we don't have a lot of money. This is also frustrating for us because we have other options unfortunately without money they are basically impossible. This is when we wish we had a rich family member or someone who would want to be a gestational carrier for us. HAHAHA! If only it was that easy right?! All we can do is keep doing what we can and hope that one of these days something will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment