Thursday, June 23, 2011

"I will give you a chance"



For anyone who knows my niece Ally you know there is always a funny story associated with her. Day before yesterday Tony and I went to my sister in laws house to visit and Ally wanted to play Wii. So she finally talked us into playing bowling and Tony played first against her. Ally started off beating Tony with two strikes in a row. After each strike she says "if you want to be as good as me uncle Tony you need to practice more!" She kept the trash talking up the whole game and we couldn't help but laugh as we watched. Needless to say, Tony lost. So now it's my turn to play Ally. I told her I'm not very good at playing bowling and she says "oh it's ok aunt Sunny I will give you a chance". She purposely would get a gutter ball or miss and then look at me and say "see I give you a chance!" If I only hit one pin down Ally would put her hand on my shoulder or pat my back and say "oh you did so good" or "good job aunt Sunny!" She cracks me up and I would not trade any of these memories for anything! There has been a few times that when she says something nice, I tear up a little. I love it when she says I'm her best friend. I just hope it stays that way forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment