Wednesday, June 22, 2011

This crazy life I love!

I have been trying to think of how to start out this blog and what to share. So I decided the best way to start is to dive right in! First of all my name is Sunny, and yes it is my real name. I am an EMT and I am married to a firefighter/EMT. Which kind of hints towards the title of "This crazy life I love". My husbands name is Tony and we have been married almost four years now. We are both full time students plus we work full time as well so we tend to stay pretty busy. There is days that we may only see each other in passing but we seem to make it work! We are very lucky to have a BIG family that is very supportive. We don't always get to celebrate holidays or if we do it may not be on the actual day of the holiday but our family always makes sure we some how get to celebrate together. As crazy as our lifestyle is, we seem to make it as normal as possible. Tony and I do not have kids but we have nieces and nephews which is just as wonderful! We don't get to see all of them very much but we do get to see two of them pretty often. We love to spend time with Allyson and Kaden! These two kids can put a smile on our face no matter what. Hearing them laugh is something I will never get tired of. Luckily their parents let us spend time with them as much as we want. Tony has two sisters and one brother and I have one little sister and an older step sister and brother as well. We also have our best friend's (which has become our family) and their daughter Gianna or Peanut as I call her. I love that little peanut! Between all these people we have a lot of family! Then you add our "work family" on top of this and yet again all you can say is "I love this crazy life"!

No comments:

Post a Comment