Sunday, January 13, 2013

It takes a village...or a small town

     I have always heard the saying that it takes a village to raise a child.  Well in our case it takes a small town to help conceive a child and then raise it.  I know this sounds funny but its so true in our case!  I am speechless at the kindness of people in our small town.  A very special person who has been in my life a long time and my mom started an auction for us and people have been so kind to donate items and bid on items.  Some of the people don't even know Tony and I and they have been so kind to help out perfect strangers.  We are so lucky to have such amazing people in our life.  Even with how the economy is, and having a family of their own to take care of, people are still helping us out.  We are so thankful and there really isn't enough ways to say thank you.
     We are getting excited to start the IVF roller coaster and experience this miracle.  We finally feel calm about the situation.  We have an amazing doctor that we both like and the clinic is amazing!  Of course it is in Scottsdale so as you can imagine it lives up to the city's name also.  Everyone in the office is amazing and so supportive.  Our families are behind us 100% and our friends are so amazing and here for us throughout the journey.  I feel less stress this time around and I think that is a good sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment