Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012...Hello 2013

As 2012 comes to an end and we begin 2013 I am excited to welcome the new year.  This is the year for us!  I feel like this is going to be the year that good things happen for us.  We have been shown unconditional love by so many people lately.  The generosity of people is incredible!  People have donated so much to us and there is no way we could ever say thank you enough.  It is within 2 weeks of beginning this crazy coaster of IVF.  There is so many different emotions I feel right now.  Anxious, excited, scared, nervous, you name it and I'm probably feeling it.  This has been 5 1/2 years in the making and even though I am nervous I am so ready!  I am lucky to have an amazing husband for support and of course our family and friends.  I know we couldn't do this if we didn't have such amazing support.  The kind words, donations, and people just giving us a hug means more than anyone knows.  IVF is such a huge financial burden and we have been doing everything we can from working overtime at work to selling as much as we can.  But the people donating to us has been huge!  Especially in this economy we know how tight money is for families and for people to donate to us is amazing.  I feel like I am repeating myself over and over but we are so overwhelmed by people.  It's amazing!  I have always been told that it takes a village to raise a child but I am also realizing that it takes a village to help a family conceive the child.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment