Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Flying by....

I must say that the time has flown by.  We are a couple of days away from the transfer day and I can't believe it is already here.  Everyone told me time will creep along but it has been complete opposite.  We started this journey 6 years ago in May and we began our IVF journey in December of 2012.  It will be in May that we get the transfer and no matter what happens this is an event that has changed our lives forever.  I will never forget this journey, the people that helped us, the nurses, the feelings, and hopefully finally seeing the positive pregnancy test that we have waited so long to see.  I think I have felt every emotion possible these last few days leading up to the transfer day.  Excited, nervous, scared, anxious, you name it and I've probably felt it.  I have been doing IM shots (intramuscular) that I will continue for a long time.  I was scared at first but I overcame a huge fear of mine which is giving myself a shot.  I have done my shots on my own the last few times and I think I am finally getting comfortable with it.  I am so thankful for the people in our lives that have helped us and supported us through this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment