Thursday, January 31, 2013

Finding my groove

I am almost a week into my shots and I think I finally have this schedule down.  Just in time to add more medications soon!  All of the new medications have been shipped and should be here soon!  The time seems to be flying by so hopefully it stays this way.  It took a few days to find my groove but now that I have it, it has been much easier.  In the end all of the medications, shots, traveling, and sickness will be worth it.  All of the testing we need is done and now we are almost ready to hit the next of many milestones in this journey, the egg retrieval.  Once this step is done we have one more big milestone which is the embryo transfer and the last milestone which I think may be the longest wait is waiting the 2 weeks to be able to take a pregnancy test!
We are still trying to do fundraisers and sell everything we can to help with IVF costs.  I am glad we thought about this for the last few years to help prepare us.  Luckily we have awesome friends and family that have helped with fundraising in different ways for us.  It has been a huge stress reliever for Tony and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment