Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What a way to start the day

So I have my first two shifts under my belt and it wasn't the easiest I have to say.  My first day I was getting ready and I stay with family in between my shifts so I don't have to drive as much and my Grandma has a vanity mirror that I was using to put my makeup on.  I hear a pop and look down and saw the mirror had cracked about 2 inches.  Of course I am angry now because this is not how I want to start my first day.  So after a few curse words and throwing a small fit I go back to getting ready and the dang mirror cracks the rest of the way to the edge.  All I could say was COME ON!!!  So after this I'm worried how my day will be since I am a little superstitious when it comes to work.  So of course I fell out of the ambulance once, got thrown up on, and felt pretty lost in the area all day.  My second day was a little easier thank goodness even though we stayed pretty busy. Being away from home for days at a time is rough and makes me pretty homesick.  It's a little harder than I thought it would be but I'm sure eventually it will get a little easier.  Other than that nothing to exciting has happened with us.  Which isn't a bad thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment