Saturday, September 24, 2011

4 years of hope

Over the last week or two I have started working my new schedule and I'm not gonna lie its gonna take some time to get used to.  It's a much different world then what I was used too.  Luckily I have a good partner and the other crews on my shift are great too.  The downside to this schedule is I feel like I'm missing a lot of family time and I'm not getting to see my husband very much.  I do a lot of traveling each week even though I am staying with family on the nights I'm on shift.  I usually get to come home for about a day and a half before having to go back.  On the bright side we have an appointment with the adoption agency in a few days which also happens to be our anniversary.  It will be our 4th anniversary and looking back on those four years I realize how much we have experienced.  With all of the fertility procedures, testing, and emotions that comes with it has only made us stronger.  Even though there are days that we feel weak we know we must be strong and look for the light at the end of the tunnel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment